I would like to remind and advise myself as well as my brothers and sisters that nothing is impossible for Allah ta’alaa. He has promised his aide for those who obey him and keep their duty to him. So, it may seem that a thing is impossible or that things are tough, but I believe fully Allah will aide us if we keep to our obligations and stay patient. Ask yourself when going through tough times, “Have I been a thankful slave when things were easy, and am I being patient in these times of fitnah?” Ask yourself:
- Am I praying all my obligatory Salawaat?
- Am I praying any of the Sunan Prayers?
- Do I stand at night and pray?
- When was the last time I read the Quran?
- When was the last time I recited Quran?
- What is my relationship with the Quran?
And if you find yourself deficient in anything then correct it immediately.
Remember this ayah, memorize it, and find peace in it:
And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty).
At Talaq: 2 (Muhsin Khan trans)